SCADA Pro Analysis is a complete and comprehensive application for static and dynamic analysis of structures, for reinforced concrete, steel, timber and masonry, according to Eurocodes and most European National Annexes.
- New and easy to use ribbon based interface, with navigation tree.
- Bidirectional mode for selection and modification of structural elements, in tree form or graphically, from the displayed model showing all properties.
- Display, at the right section of the window, of the properties of each entity for easy reference and editing.
- Capability of adjustment of the entity’s colors (e.g. columns, beams) as well as the interface according to the user needs.
- Automatic identification process of cross-sections and creation of the structural physical and mathematical model from a DXF or a DWG file.
- Unlimited number of nodes, linear and surface finite elements.
- Rich library of standard steel and mixed structures, with 3D- trusses, frames, 3d surfaces and masonry walls.
- Complete library of standard profiles of steel, timber, concrete, and arbitrary section profiles.
- Rich library of masonry units and mortars including the ability for the user to enter custom wall specifications.
- Unlimited capabilities of simulation for inclined beams, columns with arbitrary section, slabs with openings, shells, silos, mezzanines, swimming pools etc.
- Input of mixed structures made of concrete, steel, wood.
- Mixed and different level foundations with footings, beams on elastic foundation, connection beams, aft foundation, with full interaction superstructure – foundation.
- Mesh generation of surface finite elements automatically, with a single click, with automatic kerning at points of stress concentration. Direct identification and matching of nodes of linear and surface elements.
- All the types of linear and surface finite elements are included in order to model any complex structure.
- Linear Finite Elements: Truss, 3d-beam, 3d-beam on elastic foundation.
- Surface Finite Elements: Plane Stress, Plane Strain, Axisymmetric, Shell, and Solid Elements.
A new mesh generator of surface finite elements is provided. Surfaces of any shape may be modelled. Easy meshing no matter what the pattern of holes or stress concentration points are.
- Automatic mesh generation. The nodes of neighboring linear and surface elements are automatically coincide.
- Point insertion for the meshing adaptation around it. Capability for hole insertion in an already produced mesh.
- Contours concerning the stress resultants, the strains or the computed reinforcement percentage As may be drawn.
- Any kind of material may be attributed to a mesh.
- Unlimited number of loadings: snow, wind, temperature change, impact, fire, etc.
- All load types are supported, e.g. uniformly distributed forces, concentrated forces, nodal forces, torsional moments, settlement, thermal actions etc.
- Automatic calculation of masonry loads.
- Automatic generation of all combinations of loads, seismic and / or non-seismic based to EC0.
- Automatic import and calculation of wind and snow loads according to EC1.
- Three-dimensional representation, of the load of the structure, on the respective members, for direct supervision and control.
- Display messages for potential errors, in model geometry of structure and the loads of beams and columns.
Input of slabs and slab loads
- Automatic recognition of slabs and their respective support conditions.
- Modeling of slabs of any shape.
- Automatic calculation of thickness based on control of slenderness.
- Input of slabs in total or selectively.
- Input of ribbed slabs (Zoellner, sandwich).
- Display of yield lines and automatic attribution of slab loads to respective bearing beams.
All the types of analysis are included:
- Linear simplified spectral method (Equivalent spectral method).
- Linear dynamic spectral method.
- Linear and Nonlinear dynamic time-history method of the response of the structure based on accelerometer graphs, with direct integration of the equations of motion.
Multithreading CPU – GPU accelerated analysis
- Accelerate the analysis of very large models using either a multicore processor of a pc (CPU) or a graphics processor (GPU) taking advantage of the analysis solver parallelism.
- 64-bit technology for ultimate accuracy and speed.
Analysis - Seismic design – Checks (EC8)
- Spectra design and checks based on EC8 and national annexes. Ability to import spectrum from the user.
- Categorization of the structure model based on regulations provided in EC8.
- Carry out all the checks provided by EC8 (regularity in plan and Elevation, construction type, etc.) and the national annexes.
- Automatic creation and calculation of load combinations for both limit states (ULS and SLS).
Results - Post Processing
- Three-dimensional view of the structure as a mathematical and a physical model.
- View of loads, internal forces diagrams and deformations to members of the structure, of any load, combination or envelope.
- Two-dimensional and Three-dimensional view of loads, diagrams and deformations.
- Displaying the results of internal forces, deformations and reinforcement of surface finite element in form of contour curves.
- Deformation state of structural model with movement in space for any load condition, combination or eigenvalue.
Report of the project
- User friendly interface for the creation and editing of the report. Selection of the chapters to be included in the report.
- Automatic creation of the report, based on relevant regulations.
- Many capabilities in editing the report: header and footer tools, chapter positioning, table of contents etc.
- Use of a stand-alone user interface for the preview of the report. Export in one of the following file formats: RTF, PDF, HTML, PPRT, XLSX.