The additional (add-on) tool about the design of reinforced concrete buildings includes the design of reinforced concrete buildings according to EC2 and Greek Design Code regulations.
It also includes the generation of construction drawings, formworks, steel reinforcement detailing and the bill of materials, as well as, the production of the full report of the project.
- Automatic design of the structure according to EC2 with a single command.
- All parameters for the selection of the appropriate design checks and the preferences of the steel reinforcement of the structural elements.
- Ability to perform a number of test designs with different parameters and regulations including internal forces resulting from different analysis methods for immediate direct comparison.
- Calculation of the ultimate moment capacity based on the interaction diagrams of uniaxial/biaxial bending moment and axial force M – N. Three-dimensional colored display of internal force diagrams. Ultimate moment capacity values M for any value of the axial force N.
- New powerful editors for columns, beams, slabs and footings allowing for modification and processing of steel reinforcements. Three-dimensional display of the steel reinforcement layout. Automatic bending – shear recheck and calculation of the interaction diagrams M – N.
Production of structural drawings - Layout and detailing of reinforcement (EC2)
- Automatic production of the structural drawings – detailing of the reinforcement. A stand-alone powerful editor is provided.
- Rich toolbox with many commands specifically for editing.
- Rich libraries with ready to use symbols, annotations and sketching details.
- Automatic layout of the beams and columns reinforcements.
- Ability to edit column steel reinforcement with automatic check of the capacity of cross-section and real time redesign of the reinforcement.
- Automatic production of the drawing plan, elevation and section view of a steel connection.
- Export in DWG or DXF file format.
Bill of materials
- Bill of materials for a reinforced concrete structure either per type of structural member, per elevation or for the whole structure.
- Export in TXT or XLS file format.
- Complete and detailed bill of materials for the steel structure per elevation, per section or type of structural member (columns, beams, girders, purlins, bracing etc.).
Report of the project
- User friendly interface for the creation and editing of the report. Selection of the chapters to be included in the report.
- Automatic creation of the report, based on relevant regulations.
- Many capabilities in editing the report: header and footer tools, chapter positioning, table of contents etc.
- Beams results also include envelope diagrams of internal forces.
- Use of a stand-alone user interface for the preview of the report. Export in one of the following file formats: RTF, PDF, HTML, PPRT, XLSX.
- Well organized, tabulated results of both the assessment and redesign of the reinforced concrete structures as well as the design of load bearing masonry structures. Accompanying drawings and other details for better comprehension.